Why should I report?
Safety is our first priority. That’s why it is so important that incidents and hazards are reported as soon as possible. These incidents/hazards can be tracked and analyzed. Corrective actions can then be planned. We can’t fix what we don’t know about.
What should I report?
- Any hazard to aviation safety
- Damage to aircraft
- Damage to building
- Injury to airside staff
- Aircraft incident
- Airfield lighting system outage
- Airside Vehicle Operators Permit infraction
- Airside construction infraction
- Bird/wildlife activity
- Foreign object debris – article(s)
- Foreign object debris – pavement
- Fuel spill
- Near-miss vehicle/aircraft
- Airside safety issue – general